About the Job
- Developing and implementing the commercial strategies according to company vision and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Lead the business development, sales, customer service and marketing teams.
- Identifying new opportunities, developing new client relationships, creating business proposals and writing bids.
- Monitor performance of commercial sectors, managing the directorate budget and prepare reports.
- Study export market and potential customer and identify the best approach for prospecting
- Take the lead on managing client relationships and ensure that the board and management team are kept informed of market opportunities and business development.
- Forecast demand on both the long and short term to ensure feasibility of the company strategy and plans
- Create partnership and long term relationship with customer through continuous communication, visits, events and other different activities
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Capital One holding for investment is Egyptian joint stock leading company in export and import. It has joint relationships with many companies in Africa, whereas Capital One’s most commercial transactions are centered on Africa.
Capital one was established in…