About the Job
As a Cloud Systems Administrator, you will work in a mixed Unix and Windows virtual environment managing cloud infrastructure services and multiple cloud server instances.
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure system.
- Install and configure virtual cloud instances
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer environments.
- Develop scripts for automating client/server functions.
- Ensure all devices are maintained properly.
- Ensure maintenance activity is scheduled on a regular basis.
- Performs system upgrades.
- Installs cloud-related software programs and applications.
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today’s most challenging problems .
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.