About the Job
- Start projects by meeting with architects to discuss structural designs.
- Analyze sketches, blueprints and models for environmental, acoustic and safety issues.
- Create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments.
- Architects stay involved throughout the construction process, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
About this Company
Samcrete Investments is part of the Sami Saad Holding and the corporate holding arm for a group of companies mainly in the contracting, development, industrial and service fields. With over 50 years presence in the Egyptian market, Samcrete companies have evolved into one of…