About the Job
- Ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Maintain the general filing system.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Provide word-processing and secretarial assistance.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist the managers and employees in the administrative issues as requested.
- Female with University Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English and excellent command of MS office package.
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Presentable and formal looking.
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and…