The System Manager is responsible for the proper implementation and operations of IT systems to enable an efficient functioning of the Academy.
Reporting directly to the CEO of Academy, the System Manager will work with the various departments, vendors, and service providers to make sure the Academy has the system requirements to meet its objectives.
The IT Systems Manager will have oversight and responsibility for the following:
• System Selection: Manages the selection and design of various IT systems needed to run the Academy, including Learning Management Systems, CRM, and others as needed. Responsible of defining the business needs, system requirements, functionalities, dashboards, and other components of the Academy systems
• System Implementation: Works with vendors on the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet management and information needs
• Vendor Selection: Leads the vendor selection process in the most cost/quality efficient way. Manages the RFP process in an agile and transparent way to make sure selection is done fast and that management has all the needed information to make decisions
• Data Analysis and Insights: Works closely with various Academy functions and management to design the appropriate analysis needed to inform decision making and reporting
• Data Management: Manages the input, maintenance, and integrity of all the Academy data (students, partners, clients, etc.)
• Management Reporting: Issues all reporting needed by management, including financial reporting, program reporting, etc.
• Budget Management: Sets and manages budget for system implementation and operations within budgetary guidelines to contribute to cost-effective operation of the Academy
• Policy Setting: Establishes IS policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources
• At least 8 years of experience, including relevant experience in IT system implementation and management
• Bachelor’s degree; a graduate education would be a plus . Work with educational institution is a plus
• Work on learning management systems, and CRM is a plus
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.