• Our client is an insurance company that started its operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1952. They are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to be based in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing first level Support.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• To provide first line technical support for end user desktop and its application related issues.
• Troubleshooting end-user IT equipment related problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Replacing end-user IT equipment parts as required.
• Prioritizing and managing multiple open cases at one time;
• Answering support queries via phone and/or email.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• To log all calls on the IT ticketing system.
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve reported issues using the remote access facilities available.
• Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
• Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
• To escalate the problem to next level with in defined SLAs.
• Adhere to the contents of the company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
• Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the line manager or supervisor.
• Assist in the procurement of IT end user equipment by arranging quotes from local suppliers and receiving deliveries.
• Maintain and up to date inventory of all IT assets and allocations.
• Periodic maintenance of all of all kind of IT end user equipment.
• Coordinate between the different IT support groups until resolution.
• Provide any technical assistance to company staff that may be required in support of business operations.
Qualifications & Experience
• B.Sc. in IT, or MIS, or Computer Science or any related field
• 1 – 3 years of relevant Experience
• A+, Network+ or Windows certifications will be a plus
• Windows OS troubleshooting
• MS Office troubleshooting
• Android and iOS troubleshooting
• Knowledgeable of PC hardware components
• Knowledgeable about printer, scanner and FAX issues
• Windows OS, MS Office
• Fluency in English & Arabic
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering