• Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
• Monitoring hardware, server, software, and system performance metrics.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
• Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
• Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
• Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
• Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
• Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
• Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
• Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
• Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
• BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Minimum of 3 years’ related experience
• Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
• Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, networks, servers, and applications.
• Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
• Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
• Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
• Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
• Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
• Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Global Medical Company (Gmedco) is a privately-owned company established in 2006 with its headquarter in Dubai (UAE) and offices in Doha (Qatar) and Manama (Bahrain).. With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, Gmedco is engaged in sourcing, supply, import & export of cosmetic solutions and medical devices, hospital equipment & furniture and laboratory products. Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday
Over years with 80 plus of staff, Gmedco become one of the leading cosmetic solutions, medical equipment and consumables and other high-quality products medical supplies companies in the Middle East. Through the course of time, we have acquired extensive product expertise and gathering market trends to provide one-stop solutions to customer needs. Gmedco has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical and healthcare industry to provide best options to our customers.