MBSC has an exciting opportunity for IT Infrastructure Engineer based in King Abdullah Economic City which is located 100km North of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will work cooperatively with other members of the leadership team, the staff and faculty to make strategic and operational decisions that lead to the achievement the College’s goals. The Director assists the Vice Dean of Executive and Continuing Education in developing a strategic vision for and the development and delivery of high-quality innovative programs for executive education, continuing education, and other corporate and enterprise educational programs at MBSC. The Director is responsible for the profitable operation of all non-degree executive and continuing education programs. He/she provides overall leadership, development, implementation, and management of executive and continuing education programs, including strategic marketing and outreach, admissions and enrollment operations, and program execution, and evaluation.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, designing Systems and communication networks.
This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing Systems, network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for DataCenters, Cloud services, security systems, IP Telephony, and other electronic infrastructure
The Infrastructure Engineer will ensure the integrity of high availability infrastructure to provide maximum performance for their users. Users may be Students, Faculty, Staff, Visitors, business partners…
Nature & Scope
- Design, Implement, install, maintain, upgrade Systems components
- Design, Implement, install, maintain, upgrade Network components
- Responsible for Data & Voice Networks
- Responsible for Network & Infrastructure Security
- Assure Infrastructure KPI are met to ensure CustSat.
- Handle assigned task & Projects that emanates from IT Manager
- Scale Systems to support 150+ domain users (Faculty, Staff, Students)
- Support several hundred visitors during Events hosted at MBSC, and thousands of remote participants during Webinars/webcast/etc.
- Currently one building on Campus. Will expand to 2 and more with 12 months and potentially multiple campuses.
- Liaise with different consultant companies and their IT Personnel working on MBSC projects.
- Coordinate with Operation & Infrastructure team while working on projects.
- Share technical knowledge with other team members and solve the critical problem within the shortest time.
- establishing the Infrastructure environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards;
- the design and implementation of new solutions and improving the resilience of the current Infrastructure environment: High Availability / Disaster Recovery Sites …
- Manage Windows Servers on premises (Domain Controllers, Print and File Servers, Application Servers etc) and on the Cloud (Office 365 services including Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Azure server …)
- Design & Maintain Single-Sign-On services across
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma