Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the implementation of new systems.
• Responsible for IT hardware assets and accessories procurement.
•Set a backup plan for all users’ data and all systems data.
• Research and maintain up-to –date software, data file security.
• Monitor and report system performance for all internal clients.
• Participate in the installation and upgrading of all software, hardware, cabling, terminals, and networking to meet users’ needs.
• Responsible for company’s surveillance system monitoring and maintaining.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware through standard help desk procedures
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Follow up with Employees to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from Employees about computer usage and performance.
• Run a preventive maintenance plan for all computer of users.
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in FAQs knowledge base.
• B.SC of Engineering, computer science
• Computer Skills:
MS Office – Network Fundamentals – MS Windows Servers 2008 or later versions and clients (MS Windows 8 and later versions) – Active Directory- surveillance systems (DVR – Cameras – Access Doors) – Preferred MS SQL knowledge.
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment- Language skills: Excellent command of English
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 29