• Provide help-desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help-desk.
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned by E-mail.
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings.
• Document internal procedures .
• Assist with on-boarding of new users .
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse and any additional specialized equipment.
• Install, test and configure new workstations & Laptops, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Report issues to the manager for escalation.
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
• Assign users and computers & solve password problems.
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field.
• 1 year of relevant technical experience.
- Job Location
- Nasr City, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma