IT Business Analyst – MUST HAVE FINANCE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Business Analyst will provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design skills required for the development of company application stack. You will be accountable for proactively and holistically leading/supporting all of application group’s activities and drive targeted outcomes.
Leading financial services brand with expanding global presence
* Maintain oversight of overall application support with specific focus on Operations and Financial Management applications.
* Be responsible for delivering application development initiatives for Operations, Treasury, Internal Risk and Financial Management business groups.
* Act as the key conduit in the process of translation of business requirements during development and support of applications.
* Play the role of a project manager in development of new applications coordinating with end-users, external vendors and development consultants as necessary.
* Manage budget and costs for related projects/applications.
* Participate in the development of new applications as a member of individual project teams, during any or all stages the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including specifications, design, coding, testing, deployment and support.
Highly attractive salary package + benefits + career progression on offer for the right candidate
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study
* Relevant certifications in Finance world would be preferred. Basic knowledge of Capital markets is a must.
* Minimum of ten years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in financial & technical disciplines
* Experience in leading a team, resolving conflicts, prioritising tasks monitoring and reporting status
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.