-Design and build applications
for the iOS platform.
-Ensure the performance, quality,
and responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS
applications to back-end services.
– Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and
– Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is
– Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
– Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
– Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Job Location
- 6th of October, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 35