Generating a Group parts operation management information system (GPOMIS) and parts operation management information system (POMIS) through an up to date Database (9 presentations).
• Following up Month End reports and stock evaluation reports.
• Database full record update and validation.
• Provide a monthly lead time report to the logistic team
• Send Protection report on Monthly basis.
• Send Surplus report on Monthly basis.
• Send Rapid Response Return report on Monthly Basis.
• Send Territorial Concept report on quarterly basis.
• Send a consultations and recommendations for each and every generated report.
• Monthly Parameters review.
• Generate Stock replenishment run report on weekly basis.
• Generate Rolling business Management report on Monthly basis.
• Generate a Return Analysis on request.
• Update and send parts operation mangers KPI’s on Monthly Basis.
• Handle all inquiries in the Parts Inventory Control Mail Box within 24 hours.
• Handle all the queries received from the Business units through the Data Base along with the needed comments.
Generate a Parts inventory control Monthly work plan.
1. Main competencies needed
1. High command of the English language (reading, speaking and writing)
2. Advanced IT knowledge as system usage and software
3. Ability to manage conflict, prompt action and decision-making enabler
4. High Communication and Negotiation skills
5. High team work skills and multi culture oriented
6. Work under pressure and ability to absorb tension and stress
7. Accept to travel to moderate and high-risk Branches
- Job Location
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma