About the Internship
@ Weddingsegypt.com “We make magic.” We’re on the hunt for a seriously impressive social media and community management intern.
This is no ordinary internship… So, read on and see if you have the social skills to grab this opportunity.
A taste of what this role internship will involve…
- Managing and engaging with our community readers across all major social media platforms incl. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn .
- Supporting weddingsegypt.com editorial team in publishing timely social posts optimized to each specific platform’s needs.
- Coming up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Keeping on top of all social analytics data to make smart content publishing decisions.
- Making swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Developing and growing new online communities for weddingsegypt.com on existing and emerging platforms, such as Facebook Groups.
- Currently lives in Egypt
- Passion for New ideas & asking what if ?
- Internet Addicted & Social media Awareness
- She Must Be Following the Latest Fashion , Make up & Style Trends
- Enjoys managing and participating in online communities
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and Fashion in general.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English,Arabic) .
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience in one of the following Applications Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar video tools preferred, but not required.
- Has an interest or experience with working in the news media, journalism or related industries would be advantageous.
What you will Learn:
- You will get to know about the Weddings World
- Crash Course on Events Planning & how to Plan a Wedding
- Engaging Clients in Fashion , Photography and Makeup industry …
- Crash course about Online Media & how it works
- Crash course about Social Media Planning & Management
A minimum of three to six months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
A open vacation policy you’ll love
Preferred start date: March / April 2018
Duration : 3 to Six Month
Application Deadline : 30th of March 2018
Sound too good to be true?
Well it’s not until you try it yourself