* Perform audits in compliance with the Internal Audit established policies and procedures.
* Meet with appropriate staff to obtain an understanding of the business processes.
* Build internal relationships with the Head of Department and Business Process Owners.
* Perform fact-gathering and analysis, in a thorough, accurate and organized manner.
* Perform audit substantive and analytical testing in a thorough, documented, accurate, and organized manner and ensure that all relevant supporting documents are obtained.
* Ensure audits address key risks.
* Communicate with the SIA, IAS and/or GIAM on a continuous basis about difficulties or issues encountered during fieldwork and provide a regular update on the progress of the audit.
* Participate in kick-off, status and exit meetings.
* Assist in preparing the planning memos and draft reports for all assigned audits and provide feedback.
* Assist in conducting follow-up audits to assess the status of the implementation of the internal audit recommendations.
* Initiate and develop strong relationships with clients.
* Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with the audit department team.
* Participate in the periodic Internal Audit meetings.
* Assist the IAS or the GIAM in the administrative tasks related to the IA department.
* Perform other special tasks (such as projects pertaining to Ad-Hoc, consultancy, specific compliance, etc.) as instructed by the IAS or the GIAM.
* BA/BS or Masters in Business Administration or Equivalent
* Relevant Professional qualification is a plus (ex: CIA, CISA, CPA, CFE, or CMA)
* o to 2 years in an auditing role (internal or external audit) or accounting
* Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus
* Proficient in MS Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Visio
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.