- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Identifying business process risks.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
- Certified of CIA.
- Advanced computer skills on MS office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws , rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Big four audit experience.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma