• Performing operational and compliance fieldwork audits.
• Testing & assisting in the assessment of the company’s internal control systems in various functions and assisting management in improving business processes related to operations
• Reporting audit observations and making recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost
• Communicating the results of audits projects in writing and reporting to Audit Manager.
• Assisting in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the operational and other functions controls.
• Reviewing documents, composing summary memos and preparing working papers
– High level of verbal and writing communication skills (English and Arabic).
– Creative and has good interpersonal skills.
– Good experience in business correspondence.
– Computer proficient in using popular software such as Microsoft Office.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma