• Inspects tests, adjusts, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems used to indicate, record, and control generating operations in conventional or nuclear power electric generating plant: Inspects meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations.
• Tests accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recording, indicating or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeters.
• Traces out and tests electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
• Removes defective instruments from system, decontaminates, disassembles, and cleans instruments, and replaces defective parts, using hand tools.
• Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in system, using hand tools.
• Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing.
• Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
• Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
• Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
• May be designated according to type power plant as Nuclear-Plant-Instrument Technician; Instrument Repairer, Steam Plant.
• 2 years of experience in manufacturing
• Mechanical Knowledge: knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair,
• and maintenance; including power plant equipment, steam-generating equipment, and pollution control devices
• Public Safety and Security Knowledge: knowledge or relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia