– To review the scope of EPC and identify any anomalies prior and during construction.
– To highlight any deviation from the original design to the Resident Construction manager/Project manager/ Discipline Engineer.
– To review Contractor’s execution plan and ensure project targets are met for discipline works.
– To inspect, monitor, manage & supervise discipline construction, materials, works, inclusive of loop testing, C&E matrix testing & simulation, pre-commissioning, testing and commissioning activities to ensure that works are carried out according to design and technical and local specifications without any compromise on the Quality or HSE requirements of the Works.
– To inspect, monitor & supervise the HSE performance of all construction contractors under his discipline and to ensure that all work sites under his control are operating in a safe manner.
– Witness and sign off various activities such as installation, testing, commissioning etc. after completion of individual activities ensuring that the job has been completed according to project technical requirements.
– Ensuring house keeping by contractor after completion of activities.
– To review the mark-up drawings submitted by EPC and sign-off.
– To carry out loop checks, simulation & testing of Plant, ESD Cause & Effects inline with the PIDs, Control Philosiphy, FDS and other approved documentation
– Sound knowledge, experience and skills in Control & Instrumentation engineering
– Familiar with design and Engineering standards, including local regulations
– Able to read, understand construction drawings.
– Good knowledge of on-site HSE management
– Fluent spoken and written English
– Experienced in managing contractors, subcontractors, vendors and people skills
– Added advantage for design & construction or construction supervision of Jet A1 fuel depots
– Conversant with voice, data, CCTV & fibre optic cabling requirements
– Capable of technical troubleshooting & problem solving on issues related to ESD, SCADA, PLC, HMI programming, installation, testing and commissioning
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.