DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
- Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
- Check instructions are being carried out
- Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
- Check material delivered are as approved and properly stored
- Observe site safety procedures
- Measure work done when required
- Assist in the review of shop drawings
- Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSc/BEng degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Registration as professional engineer preferable.
- At least 10 years of overall experience, minimum of 2 years in GCC, and 3 years in similar role on Landscape Projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of current Electrical Engineering Technology and its effective use on the project. Construction of large civil/structural and/or industrial projects.
- Experience in Inspections of work and Review of contractors’ shop drawings.
- Experience in Microsoft Applications. Familiar with project management tools and/or software.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma