– Installing, configuring and maintain computer hardware, software (PC-Laptops-Thin clients-Handhelds-Tablets-Scanners) and other mobile devices with business applications.
– Deploy client operating systems (Linux platforms and Windows platforms) with standardized applications and networking software according to IT company policy.
– Tracks incidents in IT ticketing system. Troubleshoots technical issues. Provides support via phone, email, and face-to-face in a timely manner, during standard business hours. Occasional after-hours work if required.
– Ensure data integrity with regard to our fixed asset inventories.
– Ensure anti-virus software is installed, properly configured, and regularly updated.
– Operate servers and maintain the daily and monthly users and servers backups.
– Administrate branch active directory server with joining users, Computers and Group polices.
– Creating and designing reports using DB2 query and report generator BI tool to help business users.
– Perform basic troubleshooting on issues related to the ERP system applications and follow up with the next level of support “seniors and Regionals”.
– Diagnose and resolving issues relating to business Internet connectivity, WAN technologies, remote access and ADSL and follow up network communication problems with ISP.
– Create new users accounts, permissions and maintain all workstation (PC’s, Handhelds and Tablets and review all user profiles access list and authorities.
– Operate and maintain laser printers, line matrix printer, and thermal printers and perform routine maintenance then follow-up the operating conditions off site maintenance to ensure integrity of operations processes.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering is more preferable.
– One year of experience in the same field.
– MCIPT or MCSE is preferable.
– Windows server 2003, 2008
– Network design, configurations and maintenance.
– Hardware maintenance.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Min: 22 Max: 35