Identity Access Manager will be a subject matter expert in all aspects of IAM. They will be the lead role in ensuring
compliance with regulations and managing the continued implementation, monitoring and control of information, IAM
governance and ensuring the right access to enterprise assets to the right users in the right context, from a user’s
system onboarding to permission authorizations to the off boarding of that user as needed is managed across the
The role requires a hands on manager who has direct experience in implementing controls to protect sensitive data and manage user’s identities through the full life cycle. The role also requires experience working with business and
technology teams on how to manage, secure and remove sensitive data and access rights as defined by the
This role will suit an individual who has a passion to develop their own skills and knowledge in information security and
data protection compliance; a proactive person who is a ‘hands on’ starter/finisher, that’s driven, enjoys responsibility
and achieving results; a highly organised person in their ability to manage and prioritise workload; adept at operating
effectively within an organization delivering via influence and relationships rather than all under their control.
Supervision of Subordinates
- Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
Budgets and Plans
- Contribute to the preparation of the budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
Identity & Access Management
- Manage the design, delivery and development of the IAM solution to ensure it comprehensively meets current business needs and evolves to provide clear added value.
- Develop the operational processes and controls, and assess their effectiveness in mitigating IAM risks faced by the Commercial Bank of Qatar
- Manage the design, delivery and development of privileged access management principles and PAM tools (ie: CyberArk, Arcon etc…) which facilitate security privileged access
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
MIS and Reports
- Prepare departmental MIS statements and reports timely and accurately to meet CBQ and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.