To install and maintain all ICT systems and services in ICRC Cairo office.
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT, electronics, computer science or similar field.
- Very good ICT knowledge.
- 3 years of troubleshooting experience in at least one area of the ICT service catalogue (e.g. workplace services, telecommunications, IT, help desk, etc.).
- Good command (spoken and written) of Arabic and English. French is an asset.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Independently installs, maintains, repairs and monitors ICT equipment in line with ICRC standards.
- As a part of global support services handles L2 tickets or escalates as per agreed workflow.
- Ensures ICT inventory is updated regularly and maintains adequate stocks levels.
- Ensures existing ICT infrastructure is functional.
- Ensures that global/country-level policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Briefs, advises and trains end-users on the ICRC’s ICT systems.
- Maintains ICT stock and inventory, carries out regular physical checks.
- Drafts and updates technical documentation for all IT equipment.
Startof work: 01 October 2018
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma