– HAVC Technician:
- Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Change filters and replace any parts as they wear out
– Repair motors and service steam and hot water boilers
– Ensure that chemical compositions in equipment are adequate at all times
– Handle conduit running for HVAC equipment
– Perform general and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
- Main tasks and responsibilities
- – Ensure that both preventative and general maintenance tasks are carried out.
– Identify hazards or defects in electrical systems by performing periodic inspections.
– Inspect electrical systems and components to determine condition and identify needed repairs
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Test plumbing system performance through observations and make notes on changes or modification needed.
– Assemble and install fittings and valves and recheck to make sure that have been installed properly
– Install sinks, tubs, water closets and water heaters
– Perform preventative maintenance on fixtures, fittings and base pipes
– Minimum experience 3 years
– GCC experience is preferred.
– Healthcare & clinic center experience
– Good English
– Transferable work permit
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Facilities Management
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bangladesh; India; Nepal; Philippines
- Certification / diploma