Promote the sale of York, products, principally Applied and Airside products and, as part of projects, Chiller Equipment Products at the maximum level of profitability by the development of assigned accounts and territory, in the line with the company’s AOP sales objectives and policies.
List of Duties & Responsibilities:
The objective of the Sales Engineer’s job is to obtain sales orders by contacting owner’s representatives, consulting engineers, and mechanical contractors on all phases of selling YORK equipment, and York Service and service products. This will include assistance in basic layout and design of systems for large commercial buildings and industrial plants, financial analysis of equipment purchases, selections of York equipment to comply with specifications, estimating and preparing proposals, execution of order and preparation and submittal of all approval data.
Sales Engineer must continue to serve the customer after the sale and during installation to insure satisfaction and to promote future business.
1. Ensure the obtainment of new equipment, service and BEM sales growth, mix and profit objectives.
2. Ensure that day’s receivable for customers are kept to a minimum.
3. Increase market penetration of all York products within the Kingdom.
4. Maintain a current knowledge of product design and applications to ensure that they are sold properly.
5. Maintain and promote a favorable company image to customers through courteous and helpful service.
6. Coordinate and implement new product and sales promotions within the Kingdom.
7. Coordinate the personal target accounts sales planning and execution.
8. Train less experienced Sales Engineer in product and selling skills.
9. The accuracy and timeliness of various reports of sales and income, as required by company policy.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant subject matter to the Johnson Controls business or equivalent through experience.
– At least 3-5 years of active experience in a front line HVAC sales position, must have experience in ( Applied and Airside products / Chiller Equipment Products )
– Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills both in writing and verbally.
– Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer’s business and speak their language.
– Ability to demonstrate excellent technical or market expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
– Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders in the customer’s buying decision process.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma