Reporting to the HSE Leader. This role is responsible for:
• Anticipating, identifying and evaluating hazardous conditions and environmental risks.
• Assisting with the application of engineering and administrative controls via the Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) to reduce the environmental impacts and safety risks associated with site operations.
• Understanding the regulations applicable at the site and is abreast of current emissions control technologies, safety controls and management and response practices.
• Supporting the collection and reporting of site HSE KPIs for use at the site, BU and Corporate levels.
• Overseeing the HSEMS and day to day operations associated with safety, health and environmental programs, HSE objectives/targets, personnel training, regulatory compliance, recordkeeping/reporting, and other associated HSE programs at the site.
• Representing the site as the functional HSEMS Leader or supports the HSE Manager, if present at the site. • Assigning work and manages workloads of subordinate HSE staff, provides guidance and feedback for team members in accomplishing tasks and goals;
• Setting expectations and clarifies responsibilities.
- Ensures site regulatory compliance; completes permit applications and other documentation.
- Leads or supports the HSEMS and the efforts to control risk and ensure continual improvement beyond compliance.
- Leads internal and external HSE audits.
- Resolves complex issues identified in audits
- Updates HSE management system documentation and communicates revised processes to all stakeholders.
- Supervises and mentors HSE Technicians.
- Knowledge on local HSE legal and other requirements
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy; Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|