$10,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
1 year contract
Greenfield construction of a CCGT power plant. This position is working for the owners’ team and supervising the work being done by the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors.
· Reporting to the Project Director you will oversee all HSE matters on the project.
· You will insure robust HSE policies and procedures are in place.
· You will monitor and audit the HSE standards of the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors.
· You will document issues, and liaise with the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors, to implement corrective action plans.
· Up to $10,000 per month.
· Accommodation provided by the employer close to site.
· Company car.
· 2 flights home per year.
8,000 to 10,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Accommodation and Transportation
· Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant discipline.
· NEBOSH qualification.
· 10+ years’ experience working in HSE roles on-site for high value EPC projects.
· Previous experience working on large power station projects.
· Previous experience working in the Middle East will be an advantage.
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.