$10,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
1 year contract
Greenfield construction of a CCGT power plant. This position is working for the owners’ team and supervising the work being done by the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors.
· Reporting to the Project Director you will oversee all HSE matters on the project.
· You will insure robust HSE policies and procedures are in place.
· You will monitor and audit the HSE standards of the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors.
· You will document issues, and liaise with the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors, to implement corrective action plans.
· Up to $10,000 per month.
· Accommodation provided by the employer close to site.
· Company car.
· 2 flights home per year.
· Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant discipline.
· NEBOSH qualification.
· 10+ years’ experience working in HSE roles on-site for high value EPC projects.
· Previous experience working on large power station projects.
· Previous experience working in the Middle East will be an advantage.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Energy; Oil/Gas; Construction
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15