Faithful+Gould is looking to hire Certified Auditors with ISO 14001, 45001, OHSAS 18001 for for the HSE Coordinator (Field Compliance).
• Develop plans and oversee and consult the Client Project Management Team on HSE planning and execution issues during all phases of the project lifecycle
• Review and coordinate HSE plans and programs/submittals with all concerned stakeholders, including Client Project Management Team, Design Team, Contractors, subcontractors, interface contractors
• Plan, prepare and execute site based contract compliance audits with engagement with all levels of site personnel, including Client Project Management Team, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing site audit reports, make and follow-up on recommendations
• Conduct worker welfare inspections on worker accommodation sites and review contractor self-assessment audits on accommodation sites for compliance
• May lead a team of HSE staff to achieve targets
• Develop and conduct HSE training per worksite and client requirements
• HSE personnel competency assessments
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing longterm relationships.
Key Services include
Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation; we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region
• Middle East construction client project management experience preferably in Saudi Arabia
• ISO 14001, 45001, OHSAS 18001 Certified Auditor
• Developing Client project execution plan and associated HSE plans and programs
• Conducting bid technical reviews
• Mobilization and construction execution planning
• Experienced HSE Trainer
• Construction Environmental Manager experience preferred
• Communicates well in writing and can deliver presentations to all levels of project management teams and contractors
• CPR/AED Instructor Certified
• 4×4 vehicle
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
• A competitive salary
• Accommodation allowance
• Transportation allowance
• 22 calendar days annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Company gratuity scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Annual flight allowance to point of origin
• Employee Well Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers’ needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).