This position is responsible for assisting the PMCS and the HSE Manager to provide a safe and effective work environment. H&S Engineer will work collaboratively with the EHS Team and Client and Contractor to examine potential health and safety issues and assist with controls. H&S Engineer will assist PMCS and HSE Manager with policy and procedure development and implementation.
• Advanced knowledge in a field of science, safety/industrial engineering, or related discipline.
• In-depth knowledge of national and international safety/health laws/regulations, industry standards for safety/health performance, and best management practices for minimizing potential safety/health hazards during project execution.
• Proficiency in managing safety/health systems and supervising technical staff.
• Knowledge of engineering/scientific systems, methods, and work processes.
• Advanced understanding of construction planning and execution.
• Experience in managing and/or providing technical oversight of safety/health subcontractors.
• Experience in safety/health assessments/inspections/audits during construction.
• Experience in developing and implementing safety/health awareness training programs.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 60