1. Planning and implementing policies related to all phases of human resources activities including employee development, succession planning, training, organizational planning & development, recruitment, manpower planning, performance appraisal, labor relations, compensation, benefits & records.
2. Conduct compensation surveys within the labor market to determine competitive salaries and benefits.
3. Development and application of techniques of job analysis, job descriptions, evaluations and grading.
4. Developing a full orientation program and conducting it for new employees.
5. Conduct “Exit Interviews” for employees.
6. Recruit, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions.
7. Developing a full set of HR Manual to facilitate the workflow.
8. Developing a positive and constructive teamwork environment for the HR team.
9. Participate in the on-the job training and development of the HR team.
10. Participate in the preparation of the department’s objectives and plans.
- Job Location
- 10th of Ramadan, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- FMCG; Food Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Master’s degree
- Min: 28 Max: 38