Handles the recruitment and selection of staff including preparing all relevant selection documentation and undertaking referee checks and ensuring that employee contracts are accurately prepared
• Provides assistance to PRO in preparing documents for working visa processing.
• Undertaking administrative and record keeping tasks as directed by the HR Manager
• Responsible for processing all medical card applications and follow up with employee queries on the same.
• Prepares company employee communication such as implementing of disciplinary procedures, working conditions and other related work issues.
• Interpreting and advising Labor Law .
• Provide a professional and efficient service to all employees.
• Assist the HR Manager with the development of HR policies, procedures and systems.
• Assisting with the day to day efficient operations
Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
Strong ethics and reliability
BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma