– Develop and implement company policies and assist other departments on the implementation of policies.
-Recruit employees by advertising job openings and or call applicants.
-Conduct hiring process to the applicants such as interview, examination and job orientation.
– Laying out the rules, scope of work and job description to successful applicant.
– Communicate with employees regarding their inquiries about salary, work loads, work problem, company rules, and other concerns.
– Communicate with other department officers regarding recruitment process, regularization of staff and other important matters.
– Encoding and keeping background information of the employees.
– responsible of all social insurance cases
– Must have wide knowledge and expertise in administrative and business works.
– Must have wide knowledge in organizational policies and ethics.
– Knowledge and ability to develop and implement company policies.
– Can communicate well with other development officers.
– Knowledge in hiring effective and deserving staff.
– Must have knowledge and ability to conduct recruitment process.
– Knowledge in implementing effective policies.
– Ability to use Computer Applications
– Must be keen and goal oriented.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 21 Max: 25