· Assist the Recruitment Team in the preparation of the regular reports and updating tracker
· Laisse with the contingent labour team / employment agencies on onboarding the national new joiners.
· Maintain staff information changes and leavers in the HR system by coordinating proactively with all departments and other HR teams
· Participate in the HR system rollout, user acceptance testing for any system modifications and provide end-user training, when needed
· Support the HR Manager/ HR Deputy Manager in the implementation of the nationalisation strategy by facilitating and /or attending progress meetings, preparing relevant reports and utilising best HR practices
· Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and processes
Prepare regular reports, such as staff statistics, new joiners and leavers, recruitment and hiring reports and HR monthly dashboard
· At least, an accredited college diploma in Business Administration or related discipline.
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management with at least 2 years in the position of HR Assistant or HR System Administrator.
· Hands-on experience with HR systems & HR procedures in large & complex organisations, preferably Oil & Gas organisations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and outlook.
· Attention to details and highly developed execution & planning skills with a results-driven focus and excellent organisational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with people at various levels in the organisation.
Very good level of English is required (written and spoken)
- Job Location
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Personal Care Centers
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies