* Coordinate training requirements starting from booking conferences and venues, sending invitations, following up on participants confirmation and attendance, dealing with training providers for registrations and queries, preparing training materials, providing administrative support during training workshops, follow up on filling Evaluation forms, etc.
* Conduct research on some training topics and information related.
* Maintain training records (training registry, development plans, evaluations registry, etc.)
* Handle Self Development Series sessions from Design, communication, venue, invitations, etc…
* Support all HR functions in Admin responsibilities.
* Provide information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate person.
* Maintain Manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
* BA in Human Resources or equivalent
* 1 to 2 years’ experience in similar field
* Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus
* Proficient in MS Office.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Human Resources
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.