Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible to supervise the team of Room Attendants towards achieving the operational objectives while ensuring that the standards of cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel meet the standards. Your role will include key responsibilities such
- Prepare Room Attendants job assignments
- Issue keys and supplies to Room Attendants
- Inspect areas cleaned using checklist to see that cleaning is adequate, supplies in room are as per standard and immediate repairs are reported
- Receive special requests from guests and carry them out.
- Take note of VIPs, Do Not Disturb, Sleep Out, Double-Lock Rooms and take appropriate action.
- Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors and stairwells.
- Train and assist Room Attendants and advise Superior about performance.
- Ensure the continuous maintenance of housekeeping machines.
– Minimum 3 years experience
– Diploma or vocational training in hospitality.
– Previous minor experience in supervisory position with housekeeping department in a hotel.
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Passion for high quality hotel keeping.
– Able to and enjoys working in a multicultural team as well as with diverse guests.
– Understand hotel operations.
– Able to work with teams and establish channels for open effective communication.
– Fluent in writing and speaking English, Arabic is a plus.
– Organizational computer literacy skills are an
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Certification / diploma