Supporting the Assistant Executive Director Hospitality in planning, leading and managing timely and effectively all activities related to 3rd party Hospitality service contract. Ensuring compliance or contracting policies and key performance indicators and ensuring effective monitoring of all contractual terms and conditions related to all stages of projects. Support the hospitality department in their daily operational set up.
Supporting Hospitality department operations with hands on approach to implementing key operational strategies and achieves all agreed key performance indicators
1. Demonstrate knowledge and application of Client Hospitality mission, vision, and values.
2. Assist in planning, directing and coordinating the activities of the “Operational Excellence” team. Monitor the set goals and targets for performance indicators and take necessary action to ensure achievement of long-term operational plans.
3. Confer with other department heads regarding technical and administrative Operational matters to enhance standards of patient and visitors care. Assist in planning and writing of tenders and RFPs.
4. Monitor the KPl’s and performance figures throughout the year.
5. Review process and give improvement recommendations.
6. Produce accurate and relevant reports as required in the Company format.
7. Review work schedules of staff members within the Operations department.
8. Review and approve staff appraisals and performance ratings within the responsibilities.
9. Supervise the preparation of manuals, standard operation procedures and guidelines covering all phases of departmental operations for use by employees.
10. In agreement with the Assistant Executive Director and institute improvement projects using the agreed Company framework.
11. Oversee the inspections and audits for the Operational Excellence team,
12. Develop policies and procedures as required by the Hospitality department.
13. Attend Hospitality meetings and participates in committees and/or meetings as assigned.
14. Review new trends and practices in operations, evaluates the possible necessary implementation at Hospital.
15. Comply with Company policies and procedures, and in particular infection control, safety and quality Management.
16. Perform other duties as requested.
17. If necessary is able to work outside the normal working hours, e.g. afternoon, evenings, weekends.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation; Medical Hospital|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|