√ The Home Care coordinator is responsible for overseeing and running the Home Care Program.
√ The Home Care coordinator shall distribute resources effectively, ensure that all Home Care services are provided in a respectful, caring way and ensure the delivery of the highest quality of care to the clients.
√ The Home Care Coordinator shall develop the Home Care policies, procedure and training program to all Home Care staff, addition to recruiting the appropriate staff for the vacancies needed.
√ The Home Care coordinator shall supervise and follow up with clients on the staff performance.
√ The Home Care coordinator shall incorporate the home care staff in all training neededand shall overlook the scheduling of staff
Main Duties and Responsibilities/Performance Standards
1 Clinical Responsibilities
Assures the confidentiality of all Data handled in the center
Determines the Charging fees for all services within Home Care.
Conducts patient satisfaction surveys on regular basis.
Develops policies and procedures for Home Care and revise it every 3 years .
Ensures that all staffs are abiding by the policies when providing care for patients.
Evaluates staff according to DASH Performance Appraisal policy
Schedules work assignment for staff with regard to Home Care needs
Monitors supplies and resources of the Home Care, order when needed.
Recruits adequate staff to fit into the job’s demands.
Monitors all Home Care instruments and equipment on regular basis.
2 Management Responsibilities
Markets the Home Care programs among DASH clients.
Reports to supervisors all statistics and feedback concerning Home Care on monthly basis.
Coordinates all Home Care activities to deliver a unique program of services.
Defines the job descriptions for all Home Care staff.
3 Development and Planning
Monitors and evaluate on regular basis all Home Care clients’ needs.
Makes recommendations and improvements to the program as required.
Develops a training program for Home Care staff and ensure the all home care staffs are trained to deliver the required high quality of care.
4 Physical Demands:
• Rounds on patients may be required
• Long hours of sitting, standing may be required
• Physical counts of stock may be required.
5 Working Condition
• Home care coordinator may be exposed to sights and sounds associated with clients who are ill and injured.
• Home care coordinator may be exposed to baby sounds and cries.
• Home care coordinator may be facing stress while dealing with clients and/or family members who may be stressed and difficult to work with.
• Home care coordinator may face stress in managing the schedule and needs of the Home Care staff.
1 Highly organized and well-developed oral and written communication
2 Demonstrates sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
3 Able to maintain confidentiality with all aspects of information in accordance with practice, State and Federal regulations
4 A team player that can follow a system and protocol to achieve a common goal skills
5 Self-disciplined, energetic, passionate, innovative
6 Having excellent communication skills.
Principle Working Relationships and Remarks
1 Excellent relations with all Home Care staff
2 Preserve good communication with supervisors
3 Excellent relations with patients and family
4 Good relations with physicians, Head of Departments who generates clients.
Bsc Nursing or Master’s degree in Public Health or Nursing or equivalent.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 9
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma