• To ensure efficient and accurate function in the trade finance department, management reporting, regulatory reporting, invoicing & follow up.
• Originates trade finance transactions with corporate and commercial customers.
• Originates trade finance and working capital solutions for strategic clients by preparing presentations, pitching solutions,drafting terms sheets, and coordinating with risk and legal to properly document deals.
• Engages with customers in a consultative capacity to structure on trade transactions.
• Delivers on our value proposition for clients by collaborating with other areas of International, Trade and Commercial Banking.
• Actively interacts and cooperates with Relationship Managers and other product partners in his/her coverage area tofoster and maintain synergies.
• Manages the assigned portfolio of clients and prospects to achieve individual portfolio revenue goals.
• Prepares calling agendas and call reports and ensures revenue reports are accurate.
• Takes ownership of operational issues with middle office and back office to ensure proper implementation and delivery of trade products and solutions.
• Actively plays a role in risk management by promoting risk culture awareness through identification, management and escalation of risks that fall outside compliance of organisational policies and procedures.
• Follows market changes that impacts Trade Finance.
• In-depth understanding of Trade and Supply Chain Finance products and sound understanding of the broad range of Transaction Banking products.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a trade sales or product management capacity.
• Demonstrable success in Trade Sales and Business Development.
• Proven record of technical understanding of Trade and Supply Chain products.
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.