Our client is a semi-government real estate developer based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* The Head of Facilities will be working on a national portfolio, supporting the client in lifecycle planning and overall Asset Management
* Provide guidance on concept designs (across MEP, civil, hydraulics etc) and working alongside the development team in flagging shortfalls in designs in the pre-concept stage
* Conduct market research and compare costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors, advising on cost management and risk assessments for upcoming projects
* Build, develop and lead an internal FM department to support the Head of Facilities
* Competitive total rewards compensation on offer
* Work on a one of a kind project of Global Standards in KSA
* Health-care and additional benefits would be provided
* Engineering/FM degree or degree from relevant field(minimum), Master (ideal)
* 20+ years overall experience, Minimum last 5 years in Senior Manager/ HoD/ Associate Director role with a portfolio of projects they have led from initial design stages to completion
* Client-side and Middle East experience is a must
* Ideally experience in mixed-use/ residential/ hotels
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.