Duties and Responsibilities
1-During Tender Phase:
– Review the project tender documents (Specifications, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.) with technical office team.
– Review price analysis sheets with tender team.
– Review and prepare Technical and Financial offers during tender phase.
– Attend tender/negotiation meeting with owner and consultant.
2-During Construction Phase:
– Negotiate Subcontractors and Supervise negotiation with suppliers.
– Preparing contracts for subcontractors.
– Follow up PO’s with procurement team.
– Supervise & Review project submittals with technical office team.
– Supervise & Review project shop drawings which technical office team.
– Supervise & Review project variation orders.
– Provide technical assistance to site project managers
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power Engineering
– 6+ years of experience in industrial projects is preferred
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Logical & Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized mind
– Creatively minded
– Skills of persuasion
– Computer skills (Excel, Outlook & CAD)
– Full time
- Job Location
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 35