- Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices
Duties & Responsibilities:
The head of nursing is responsible for the direction, organization and strategic planning of the nursing unit within a hospital or other healthcare facility. … Evaluate nursing staff performance. Collaborate with nursing staff, upper management and external agencies in the coordination of patient care.
- work schedules and assigns personnel. Evaluates work performance and makes recommendations.
- daily inspection of assigned patient care areas for compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, infection control and risk management standards, and takes corrective actions/ makes recommendations where violations occur in order to rectify the situation.
- maintenance of departmental facilities, equipment, supplies and materials to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- availability of adequate supply of consumable and non-consumable for patient care requirement, through a systematic inventory and ordering process.
- and maintains inventories of equipment and other supplies, and ensures that par levels are maintained.
- a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families in accordance with Hospital standards.
- accurate maintenance of patients’ medical records and confidentiality of information contained therein.
- written documentation as required by the Nursing department, and maintains appropriate records and statistics as directed.
- a comprehensive and ‘up-to-date’ index or profile of all attending physicians’ preferences.
- departmental monthly report as directed by the Department.
- in the preparation of the fiscal budget and makes appropriate recommendation.
- in the implementation of total Quality Management Programmers aimed at best practice methods within a climate of customer focus.
- with Nursing Administration concerning management of assigned areas and all related matters.
- in the development and implementation of departmental goals & objectives, philosophy and mission statement.
- staff development and education programmers in consultation with Area Nursing Supervisor & Nursing Director.
- in the process of selection, orientation and training, and initiates performance evaluation of Department personnel.
- other related duties as assigned by the Nursing Supervisor.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- Max: 36