A hotel guest relations agent (GRA) is at the forefront of customer service. He or she is one of the first hotel workers to greet guests as they
arrive. The (GRA) provides hotel guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering. The position ensures that guests are happy from the moment they step into the hotel until they leave. Sometimes, he or she continues to provide superior customer service after the guests are
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that; whenever possible, guest receive personal recognition.
- Meets and greets arriving guest and bids farewell to departing clients.
- Review the arrival list daily and assist in preparing and distributing welcome amenities.
- For designated guest conducts in room check-in, and guest rooming.
- For all other arrivals, ensure they are escorted to the room(after check-in formalities have been completed) and roomed.
- Review current arrivals list and are familiar with it on a daily basis.
- Assist with the preparation of the amenities program and its distribution.
- Plan for unexpected arrivals.
- Attends to guest needs, queries promptly and efficiently.
- Maintains an active presence in the hotel lobby.
- Promotes hotels facilities whenever possible and is familiar with city and local information.
- Report daily activities in Logbook.
- Assist in the handling of guest complaints ensuring they are referred to the correct person and that follow up action occurs.
- Maintains and neat and tidy appearance at all times.
- Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy.
– High School Certificate.
– 1+ years related experience.
– Previous experience in the hotels or hospitality industry.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to use Word, Excel, and data entry.
This position is open to both international and local candidates, however due to visa requirements, preference will go to local candidates available in Qatar who are available with NOC.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- High school or equivalent