• Creating professional designs and layouts for corporate identity including; logos, Business Cards, Letterheads, brochures, flyers, corporates profiles, etc.
• Creating professional designs and layouts for promotional materials including; direct mailings, handouts, advertisements, posters, signs, logos, and other visual layouts.
• Designing different types of layouts & illustrations, web design layout & typography according to brand guidelines.
• Creating & modifying fonts according to brand guidelines.
• Cutting and finalizing prints for display.
• Video editing and creating media presentations.
• Photography and photography editing.
• Produce visual solutions to the communication needs.
• Prepare new and unique illustrations, innovative layout prints and rough sketches of presentation and organization brochures and designs graphics for the website in line with branding guidelines.
• Determining style, technique, and medium best suited to organization promotion strategies.
• Assists in copywriting as necessary and performs typesetting for forms and publications.
• Providing quotes for clients.
• Coordination between clients or account managers to discuss business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Keeps abreast of current trends in the market.
Coordinates production activities with printers, service agencies, advertisers, vendors, and review quality of final product before release.
• Relevant degree or similar in Graphic Design.
• Minimum of three years experience working in the graphic design field.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with Adobe Design Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) and the latest design methods and technology.
• Solid understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which impact on design.
• Awareness of printing techniques, types of paper or canvas (size, weight) and display
• Knowledge of 3D, graphics animation and video editing is an advantage.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
• Creative thinking skills and strong visual sense, to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Awareness of current fashions in the visual arts field.
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.