Candidates who think conceptually and are articulate about what they do with passion to the design world may qualify. They are required to be:
* A university graduate of a full 4 year graphic design program.
* 4-7 years of proven professional track record.
* Creative, responsible, great communication skills, and a team leader are important characteristics; having all will make you prosper in our environment.
* Organized, well structured, with clear understanding of what creative processes involve, with fluency in communicating the design from concept to technical production details.
* Deep understanding of colors, typography, illustration, photography, and culture.
* Ability to listen, learn, collaborate in a multi-national setup, execute, and meet deadlines with originality will make you grow in our setup.
* Bilingual (English & Arabic) fluency.
* Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office are a must.
* Knowledge of web design + development is an asset.
* Familiarity with printing press industry and digital publishing.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Graphic Design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma