NABED is seeking a “Graphic Designer” to join a team of goal-oriented professionals working on innovating health education solutions in the Arab world.
Job Location: Jdeideh, Lebanon
• Create videos based on script, using right images and footages.
• Create infographics and motion graphics.
• Design different types of layouts & illustrations according to brand guidelines.
• Add subtitles to videos.
• Take full creative responsibility for any project.
• Balance great design with rigid deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications:
• University Degree in Graphic Design.
• Video editing and animation skills.
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience.
• Ability to use Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs mainly PowerPoint.
• Ability to use Cinema 4D or Maya or 3ds Max is a plus.
• Fluency in English and Arabic.
• Organizational skills, time management, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• High team spirit.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma