- Collaboration and coordination with programs staff, and other department’s staff to identify and develop concept notes and Write down project proposals.
- Design Programs budget in coordinate with programs departments.
- Develop professional relationships with key individuals within target donors.
- Submits the proposal to the donor software such as GMS, OPS …etc.
- Follows up the proposal articles with Expected concerned party.
- Preparing the regular narrative and financial reports (in cooperation with the grants accountant) to submit it to the donor
- Support Compliance officer to perform level of monitoring and analysis such as funding tracker.
- Requests project statistics from the Expected Focal Point of the hospitals and centers, in order to provide them to the stakeholders.
- Build relationships with other teams to support the resolution of issues including deliverables of SEMA / SEMA partners’ reports.
- Ensure donor compliance is achieved including financial conditions, audit support, on site verification, procurement procedures, assets management, reporting requirements and data quality
- Support in capacity building activities to improve grant management including development of contract templates and training, where required.
- Attends regular meeting with donors.
- Support Grant and Compliance Coordinator in the legal vetting process of implementing Partners in case of sub granting
Attends all department meetings.
- Any other task or duty assign by the higher managers.
Bachelor degree in English, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any other Humanitarian sciences – Professional management courses.
- Fluency in English
- At least One year’s experience in projects life cycle, with donor like UN agencies, OFDA, DFID, OCHA,
- Experience with NGO’s & Grants Management System, PMP, PCM courses
- Strong Knowledge in key donor reporting rules and regulations e.g. ECHO, EC, DFID, OFDA, will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning abilities. Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
Knowledge and capabilities:
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required.
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Ability to handle with work pressure
- Ability to work on a team
- Basic management skills
- High analytical and reporting skills
nglish, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any other Humanitarian sciences
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma