Government affairs officers are public relations specialists who coordinate legislative efforts by working with state, local, and federal governments as well as the media. They help their organization meet legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government agencies and citizens.
Duties/functions may include, but are not limited to the following disciplines:
• Ensures that all documents to be received from the Operations Department are precise and complete
• Receives cash for the job transaction and forward all the receipts to the Operations Assistant
• Checking and following up the status of the previous transactions submitted to government offices
• Relay the status of the transactions to the Operations Department via Mobile and/or Blackberry
• Provides the latest information and innovation gathered from the government offices that might help finish the transactions fast and with ease and/or oversees new rules that must be observed; and
• Performs related duties as required.
• Knowledge of government procedures in processing Trade License Visas, Labor Applications and other government applications; and KSA Federal Laws
• Ability to speak, read and write both in English and Arabic; perform assigned duties in an efficient and accurate manner; analyze complex problems, evaluate alternatives and make creative and sound decisions and/or recommendations; develop effective and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, superiors and those contacted in the course of work.
Education & Experience:
• Equivalent to at least Two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience as a Public Relations Officer, dealing and be acquainted with the government bodies.
Must be familiar with the following government bureaus:
• The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
• Department of Citizenship and Residence
• The Economic Development
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• The Ministry of Finance and Industry
• Embassies and Consulates
• Hospitals and Clinics
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world’s population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we’ve grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.