Day-to-day Operation of General Services functions:
• Collaborate with the General Services Manager to understand the overall business plans and objectives of QPM.
• Assist in the day-to-day supervision of general services functions so that services such as accommodation, catering, and transportation are provided cost effectively, efficiently and in line with service level expectations.
• Oversee the distribution of Pantry items as per department requirements, maintain full records and procure items as and when required.
• Coordinate day-to-day operations of the general services function and in the management of issues / concerns and priorities concerning general services activities being the focal point of ?reference for a broad range of office services matters for ?line management and assisting them to resolve any issues ?relative to such matters.
• Receiving materials, physical checking and dispatching to users or to stores.
• Stock check update, receiving & issuing materials and physical counting
• Provide all kitchen materials when needed
• Control of petty cash spending and payment of invoices
• Process orders for access cards and business cards
• Processing invoices
• Any additional task that may be required from line manager
General Administration and Maintenance of Office premises and Facilities Management:
• Supervise distribution of Stationery items as per department requirements, maintain the full records and procure the items as and when required.
• Follow up the general matters, write reports, write emails etc.
• Supervise maintenance of QPM indoor plants as per contract.
• Handling of vehicles related matters
• Supervise the drivers in maintaining QPM rented vehicles.
• Follow up all the related activities of the QPM rented vehicles.
• Supervise the cleaners to maintain general hygiene of office premises.
• Assists in the preparation of monthly reports on administrative.
• Responsible to settle payments of Electricity and water bills, and other payment issues related to GS.
• Ensures proper hotel and travel arrangements are made for QPM employees.
• To monitor the issuance of petrol coupons and prepare the detailed list of monthly consumption.
Ensure Regulatory Compliance:
• Interpret applicable laws and regulatory guidelines and formulate QPM guidelines based on the same.
• Ensure that all activities undertaken are in compliance with national and other laws and QPM guidelines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Commerce or Economics or equivalent field.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Must be bilingual; Qatari National is preferred
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.