• Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to effectively build brand and support sales through tactical promotion campaigns in line with the regional marketing/communication strategy
• Support business functions through deep market and customer insights; manage design and analysis of all market/customer research; effectively manage external vendors (data vendors, market research agencies)
• Establish a close and constructive relationship with national and regional media.
• Ensure proper (competitive) agency selection and supervise the work of external agency partners to ensure efficient processes and high-quality output.
• -hiring and onboarding a high-performing marketing team and defining and implementing the national marketing & PR strategy (in coordination with the region)
• Ensure effective use of marketing budget through optimized marketing mix
• Design CRM initiatives and coordinate with sales/dealers on lead follow-up
• Support PR matters and act as company spokesperson and supervise public, government and crisis relations.
• 10 years of experience in Marketing
• Job Market Knowledge
• Problem-solving skills
• Experienced in handling team
• People development, analytical and creative skills
• Multitasker, time management skills and
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership.
Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions